Corrugated plastic containers for storing vegetables – tubers – fruits
Why use Corrugated plastic containers to store vegetables and fruits?
In Vietnam, storing fruits and vegetables using Corrugated plastic containers is not really popular, but it has been used for a long time in the world and is widely applied. So what are the advantages of Corrugated plastic containers that they care so much about?
- Light: each corrugated plastic box has a low weight, so storage, transportation or use is extremely convenient.
- Durable: compared to paper boxes, Corrugated plastic has outstanding durability, can be reused many times, and is very difficult to break.
- Large load: each plastic box can hold 10-20kg of vegetables and fruits (depending on customer requirements).
- Cost savings: folding box, formed by folding folds, without using additional materials such as tape, straps, heat, etc.
- Easy operation: users can completely fold or remove it themselves.
Are corrugated plastic containers safe for food?
Corrugated plastic from PP is safe for users and environmentally friendly. An Khanh does not use any additives, chemicals, or toxic banned substances, so storing vegetables and fruits is completely normal, bringing peace of mind to users.
I want a larger size and load capacity, is that possible?
Absolutely OK. You just need to provide enough information, we will send the corresponding product, suitable for all requirements. Unique product design for each type of food. With corrugated plastic containers, you can use them for potatoes, tomatoes, onions, garlic, etc.
With a design with many ventilation holes while still ensuring stability, fruits and vegetables are more breathable and can be preserved longer.
Scope of application of Danpla boxes for storing vegetables and fruits?
- Store on the supermarket shelf.
- Store in household kitchen drawers.
- For harvesting in the fields and on the farm.
This post is also available in: Vietnamese